Why is it valuable to get into the Qrator Labs partnership program?
In Qrator Labs, we firmly believe that working together brings a better result. Which is the reason why, for years, we were trying to find meaningful partnerships with all kinds of companies. They either seek to provide their existing customers with the top-notch DDoS mitigation technology developed at Qrator Labs with many additional ecosystem solutions or want to succeed the other way around. By getting their product available for Qrator Labs’ customers by integrating into the Qrator anycast filtering network.
Let us describe how our partnership programs work with a couple of authentic stories from the past.
By the beginning of 2021, Qrator Labs partners network estimates roughly 200 organizations globally, all of them benefiting from the availability of an extensive services portfolio of Qrator Labs, including our primary DDoS attacks mitigation product, antibot service and Qrator.Radar BGP monitoring tool. Those three are being developed in-house by Qrator Labs for more than a decade already.
At the same time, our offering would be quite incomplete without two necessary parts of the modern cybersecurity ecosystem: Web Application Firewall and the Content Delivery Network technologies. Those two are being offered to every Qrator Labs customer, based on the technological partnership we build with our three key contributors: SolidWall SolidWAF, Wallarm WAF and RuGeeks CDN.
Building a web application firewall technology is a complex task requiring extensive research and development, which is the reason why we try to find and integrate the best possible solutions available on the market.
This rule is also fully applicable to the CDN technology, upon which we rely on a RuGeeks company with their technology of сashing the static content and delivering it to the end-user.
Now let us talk about what advantages Qrator Labs brings directly to the partner’s company.
There are certain transparent benefits that Qrator Labs maintains when getting into partnership relationships with organizations. Those include:
- Transparent pricing policy, which means that it is easy for our partner to understand the criteria when choosing a fitting subscription plan for a customer according to the peculiarities of an individual business;
- Discount programs for partners based on the competency and business metrics level. The most active partners get higher discounts for the Qrator Labs services provided for their customers as well as help in maintaining the level of professionalism in negotiation;
- Qrator API that supports easy integration with authorization system, various databases and monitoring of whatever system that is needed to be followed in real-time;
- Qrator filtering network is a solution accessible for almost every business, starting with SMB and ending with Enterprises. SLA level grows from 97% to 99.99% correspondingly, depending on your customers’ needs;
- Educational programs, in which Qrator Labs provides the partner with all the needed competencies and technical skills required from employees to most effectively guide three different areas: sales, pre-sale and support;
- Of course, 24x7 technical support maintained through any means of communication is the foundation of our service;
- Our presale engineers are always there for the partners — from outlining a fitting architectural connection scheme to detailing the pricing model to fit the partner’s business and sales model;
- A specialized partnership website that was built specifically for maintaining many customers with fully customizable options for the chosen services.
In other words, our partnership value propositions are aimed at any MSSPs and SOCs, as well as technology integrators, data centres, hosting providers and ISPs on the market. Anyone among those types of businesses would benefit from getting Qrator integrated into the offering or vice-versa, being present among the services Qrator Labs provides to the customers.
We already partnered with such companies as Yandex, GlobalDots, Kcell, DEAC, Selectel, Flant and BI.ZONE to make our offering available to the broader market. Your company could be the one, too!
Which is the reason for us making a partnership dedicated part of our website: https://qrator.net/en/become-our-partner, which, besides repeating the exact words we already outlined within this article, welcomes each and every company that’s willing to become Qrator Labs partner in providing continuous availability services for customers across the globe on a dedicated page: https://qrator.net/en/become-our-partner/signup
Please, consider our offering and weigh it if your business would benefit from integrating with the Qrator Labs existing filtering network architecture and clientele. We bet you won’t be disappointed by the results!